Hope you have your paint, hot glue, and yarn ready.
1. A sweatpants transformation worthy of 1,000 Instagram posts.
2. A colorful accent wall to cheer up your space and give you a go-to photo background.
3. A terrarium made from an old candle so you can bring some cute mosses and plants inside to brighten your day.
4. Two-tone bleached jeans that would cost an arm and a leg from a regular store.
5. A dresser glow up for anyone who wants their clothing storage to be a little more bougie.
6. A simple but impressive painted statement canvas that’ll up your apartment’s art game.
7. A trendy wall hanging you can copy exactly or take techniques from to make your own yarn-y creation.
8. A split T-shirt to give a few of your favorite old garments some new life.
9. A car key fob paint job you didn’t know you needed, yet here we are.
10. A beaded Polaroid display to delicately hang all of your memories where you can always see them.
11. A blinged-out lipstick holder so your prized products finally have the display they deserve.
12. A gorgeous patterned wall painting that puts stuffy wallpaper to shame.
13. Bedsheet curtains you can make with new sheets *or* ones you already have.
14. Bleached sweatsuits that’ll turn your old comfy clothes into true ~athleisure~.
15. An easy ombre wall you’ve probably wanted to try for a while — there’s no time like the present!
16. A luxury sweater dupe that will inspire you to DIY runway styles on your own budget.
17. A mudroom and pantry makeover so there’s no corner of your home left untidy.
18. A multi-mirror project that’ll save you big bucks and fill you with a sense of accomplishment every time you gaze at your 10 beautiful faces.
19. An easy-harvest pot for growing your very own potatoes. Surprise, you’re a farmer now.
20. A graphic tee hack that’ll let you put your own beautiful face on a shirt no problem.
21. A cute framed painting you don’t need to be a professional artist to create.
Now get out there and DIY everything in sight!