1. Rhubarb Tart
But how much do you really love plaid? Recipe here.
2. Grilled Mango Chicken with Strawberry Mango Salsa
3. Broccoli Melts
It’s like broccoli cheddar casserole… on bread. Recipe here.
4. Steamed Mussels with Fennel and Tarragon
So perfectly simple, you won’t even believe that you cooked this yourself. Recipe here.
5. Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
The cutest dessert you could bring to a potluck. Recipe here.
6. Lemony Herb-Loaded Chopped Greek Salad
7. Artichoke Ricotta Flatbread
Everybody knows “flatbread” is just a sophisticated way to say “pizza”. Recipe here.
8. Blackened Salmon Burgers with Herbed Cream Cheese
Soon it’ll be time to fire up the grill. But for now, these salmon burgers get seared to perfection in a skillet on the stove. Recipe here.
9. Thai Spring Rolls with Cashew Dipping Sauce
10. Veggie Hummus
Invite your friends over for a huge plate of colorful crudite and this veggie hummus. Recipe here.
11. Spring Fettucine Primavera
Here’s an easy weeknight pasta dinner that you’ll feel great about. Recipe here.
12. Pad See Ew
It isn’t bikini season yet. Recipe here.
13. Everything Spring Farmer’s Market Salad
Power bowls are the big new thing. Recipe here.
14. Rhubarb Meringue Cups
15. White Beans with Garlicky Parsley Oil
This easy side dish is extra satisfying, thanks to the addition of fiber-rich white beans. Recipe here.
16. Pecan-Encrusted Okra
I mean, YUM. Recipe here.
17. Strawberry Tiramisu
18. Miso Black Sesame Caramel Corn
Seasonal? Nah. Just timelessly delicious. Recipe here.
19. Hawaiian Chicken Fajitas
Bet you didn’t even realize that regular fajitas were severely lacking in pineapple until this very moment. Recipe here.
20. Fresh Mango Margarita Frosty
A dessert that will get you drunk is truly the ultimate home run. Recipe here.
21. Yellow Coconut Curry with Mango
22. Homemade Ricotta Gnocchi with Asparagus Pesto
Once you’ve tried homemade gnocchi, regular pasta may be ruined forever. Recipe here.
23. Broccoli and Chicken Quinoa Casserole
Yep, that’s a potato chip topping. Recipe here.
24. Spiced Lentil Soup
Make a big batch of this healthy, vegan soup one night, then pack leftovers for lunch. Recipe here.
25. Salmon Pappardelle with Spinach and Watercress Pesto
26. Tartine’s Potato-Crusted Quiche
Who needs pie crust when you can have an outer layer of thinly sliced, perfectly cooked potatoes? Recipe here.
27. Blackberry Cheesecake Brownies
28. Oatmeal Superfood Breakfast Bars
Blueberries add a fresh touch to these homemade granola bars. Recipe here.
29. Mediterranean Baked Trout with Olives, Fennel, and Tomatoes
A sheet pan dinner that takes less time than chicken. Recipe here.
30. Artichoke Avocado Toast
Seasonally on-trend. Recipe here.
Bonus Recipe. Red Wine Gin Sour
Get to sipping one of these on the porch immediately. Recipe here.